Antiflam Care complex is a combination of Mushrooms and herbs targeting inflammation and pain. May be used for preventative measures.
Arthriblend® - proprietary blend of Cucumin C3 Complex, Boswellin®, Glucosamine Sulphate and Bioperine® Mushroom: 10:1 water and ethanol extraction and only fruiting bodies used.
- Treatment of inflammation and pain
- Bursitis and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
How it works
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Reishi promotes strong immunity to disease. It can be taken daily with no build-up tolerance.
- Valuable tonic as it helps to normalize the organs in the body and classified as an adaptogen. It helps to reduce stress, boost energy and helps one to get enough sleep, depending on the needs of the body.
- Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Supports the liver
- Supports cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy
Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
- But whilst cognitive enhancement is considered the most essential effects of Lion’s Mane, it’s far away from the only one; studies claim that Lion’s Mane is really an effective neuro protective that may be beneficial in the management of a startling variety of conditions which range from cardiovascular health to obesity and also some kinds of cancer.
- Lion’s Mane is really a distinctive nootropic with the potential of brain and cognitive enhancing.
- Lions mane contains a neural growth factor that helps to protect the whole nervous system.
Glucosamine sulphate is a naturally occurring chemical found in the human body. It is in the fluid that is around joints. Glucosamine is also found in other places in nature.
Glucosamine provides natural building blocks for growth, repair and maintenance of cartilage. Like chondroitin, glucosamine may lubricate joints, help cartilage retain water and prevent its breakdown.
Boswellia has been known to possess anti-inflammatory abilities. Owing to this, it has been tested for a number of inflammatory conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis.
Curcumin C3 Complex
Curcumin C3 Complex is a mixture of curcuminoids, not just curcumin
Curcumin C3 Complex is curcumin plus demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin
Curcumin hunts down free radicals and rids them from our bodies, not only that however; Curcumin C3 will prevent the formation of free radicals in the first place. Allowing your immune system to focus on other issues and not get bogged down with the natural accumulation of these harmful radicals.
It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and protects the liver from toxic compounds.
BioPerine® is a black pepper extract that improves the bioavailability of nutrients in our gut. By combining curcumin and piperine together you amplify its benefits and increase the absorption of the beneficial nutrients, maximizing your supplements effects.
- Avoid using medicinal mushrooms if you have a known allergy to other mushrooms or moulds.
- Mushrooms should not be taken on an ongoing basis; take one-month breaks every three months, then resume.
Reishi Adverse Reactions:
- Adverse reactions are extremely rare, but using Reishi for three to six months continuous my result in dryness of the mouth, throat and nasal passages; stomach upset; or nosebleed. These complications appear so seldom that their exact causes are not known.
- If taking blood-thinning medications such as warfarin, use Reishi only under a doctor’s supervision.
- Reishi might have hypotensive activity, so avoid using with antihypertensive medication.
Lion's Mane Adverse Reactions
- May cause itching of the skin at higher dosages