How it works
Sfera Quercetin Complex contains added nettle and bromelain for superior absorption and anti-inflammatory effects. It assists with the relief of inflammation, osteoarthritis and improves joint health.
Quercetin is effective at inhibiting the release of histamine by stabilizing the membranes of mast cells. The intake of quercetin supplements has proven effective at reducing sneezing in allergic rhinitis conditions.
Inflammation is another condition which can be reduced by free radical scavenging properties of quercetin. Free radicals can activate transcription factors that generate pro-inflammatory cytokines, which are often found elevated in patients that suffer from chronic inflammatory conditions such as prostatitis, constant body pain, myalgia, insomnia and gastrointestinal disorders. It could also potentially prove useful to cells involved in allergic inflammation.
Quercetin has shown the ability to prevent the oxidation of low-density lipoproteins LDL by reacting itself with free radicals. The oxidation of LDL result in the formation of clots and plaques which cause cardiovascular disease.
Quercetin has shown to help decrease the seriousness of numbness, jolting pain and irritation for patients with type 2 diabetes neuropathy.
- Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
- Quercetin being a common food component, is generally safe and well tolerated at usual dietary intake. However, it has been associated with headache and gastrointestinal effects
- Quercetin may cause headache and tingling of the extremities Iron build-up in tissue has been associated with hemochromatosis, a hereditary disorder of iron metabolism, that is mostly found in men.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store at or below 25°C.
- Protect from moisture.
- Keep in the original container until ready for use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle.
Bromelain increases efficacy of Quercetin by enhancing absorption.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database 2007
Published by The Therapeutic Research Faculty
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing 2006
Phyllis A. Balch
- Prescription of Herbal Healing 2002
Phyllis A. Balch