Fulvic Acid 500ml
Delivery in 2 - 3 working days
Fulvic acid is formed when organic material breaks down and is found in natural material such as soil, peat, coal and bodies of water such as lakes and rivers. Modern farming methods have reduced the amount available in the food we eat, which can lead to nutritional deficiencies.
Fulvic acids support the body in a variety of ways including digestion, cell health, brain health, the absorption of nutrients and the removal of toxins. Our Fulvic Acid is derived from non-coal sources to eliminate any heavy metals and unwanted chemical compounds.
Fulvic acid (8%) 350 mg
Minerals 10 mg
Fulvic acid contains: Iron, Manganese, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorous, Silica, Magnesium, Sodium and Zinc. Trace elements include: Gold, Platinum, Silica, Boron, Lithium and Copper.
Take 25ml Fulvic acid supplement in the morning, or as directed by your health care professional.
Can be taken twice a day to ensure the absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in your diet
The taste of Fulvic acid is always a challenge, so you can mix it with natural honey or pure fresh juice to help improve the taste.
Research is only starting to uncover the important role that fulvic minerals play and the information is amazing! Fulvic acids support the body in a variety of ways including digestion, cell health, brain health and in the uptake of nutrients and the removal of toxins.
Non coal derived Fulvic acid
What is Fulvic acid:
When organic material breaks down, due to humification (e.g. composting), it forms compounds that are collectively called Humic Substances or Humates.
Because of modern farming methods the natural ecological cycle was disturbed and soil became sterile and depleted of nutrients. Artificial Fertilizers were used to attempt replenishing the soil. Initially crop fields improved but over time soil were stripped of essential trace elements that were not present in fertilisers. Trace elements are essential in all metabolic processes. Modern day farming reintroduced both Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid and or the salts thereof with spectacular results.
Sfera Fulvic acid extracts Humic Substances (Humic Acids, Fulvic Acids and their salts) from fossilised plant material that are thousands of years old. Sphagnum Peat fossilized is pristine and is undeniably the best starting material for extracting the best possible quality Fulvic Acids.
Sfera chose fossilized Sphagnum because coal derived Humic (Fulvic) Acids will most probably contain heavy metals and unwanted phenolic compounds.
Key benefits of Fulvic acid
- Improved digestion and mineral assimilation
- Increased energy levels
- Enhance Immune system
- Balance pH levels
- Rejuvenate hair, skin and nails
- Improves gut health
How it works
- Acquiring enough electrolytes and other trace minerals is important for proper metabolic functions, digestive health and nutrient assimilation.
- Fulvic acid helps to reduce inflammation, damage from free radicals, better detoxification and increase intake and absorption of nutrients – this all leads to better energy levels.
- Humic acids are natural electrolytes, they can help energize and activate biological processes in the body.
- Fulvic acid helps to improve gut health and restore good bacteria, in turn helps to boost the immune system.
Alkaline pH levels in the body
- Fulvic acid can help to keep pH alkaline in the body and restore it to optimal pH level.
- Superior absorption of nutrients and mineral profile can lead to healthier skin, hair and nails.
Do not use Fulvic acid from more than 3 months at a time
Detox symptoms may be experiences when you start taking Fulvic acid. e
If you are on chronic medication, speak to your physician about taking Fulvic Acid.
As a precautionary measure, pregnant or lactating women are not advised to take fulvic acid