Delivery in 2 - 3 working days
MSM is a compound found naturally in plants, animals and humans. It can also be produced in a laboratory to create dietary supplements in powder or capsule form. Our OptiMSM is a popular natural supplement used to relieve muscle pain & spasms, reduce inflammation and boost the immune system.
At Sfera, we use OptiMSM®, which has set the MSM standard for purity, safety and consistency nutritional applications for healthy aging, joint support and recovery.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane) 500 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule shell
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For acute pain relief, take 6-12 capsules with food.
What it is
MSM (methylsulphonylmethane), also known as dimethyl sulfone (DMSO2) and methyl sulfone, is an organic sulphur-containing compound that is essential for optimal health. Without sufficient MSM sulphur, your body cannot maintain an appropriate level of homeostasis. Meaning all essential bodily function might be hampered ie: joint health, age related conditions, sport recovery, gut related issues just to mention a few.
OptiMSM® is the purest and only GRAS-designated MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). Bergstrom Nutrition uses a proprietary multi-stage distillation process, and every batch is third-party tested, ensuring optimal purity, quality, and consistency.
- Reduces inflammation & joint pain
- Helps to manage osteoarthritis
- Eases muscle pain & spasms
- Promotes skin healing
- Helps the body recover from stress & injury
- Sports Performance
- Hair, skin and Nails
- Immune function
How it works
- OptiMSM aids short term recovery by reducing inflammation responses and swelling in joint pain and fatigue
- By regulating mechanisms involved with healthy joints, cartilage and muscles, MSM may help improve exercise performance
- Faster recovery times from exercise-induced damage.
Skin and Beauty
- OptiMSM may reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture and elasticity, and provide overall support to the structural integrity of the skin.
- Sulphur is the key that supports the skin’s structural framework.
- Sulphur is also a building block of keratin – main structural constituent of hair and nails.
- MSM may help reduce oxidative damage and promote healthy metabolic functions to support a healthy immune system.
- Concentrated levels of sulphur is essential for glutathione production.
MSM may cause mild gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea and diarrhoea at certain dosage levels.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.