At Sfera Bio Nutrition we are implementing some changes, which we would like to share with you. We are making label improvements and updates and are switching over to gold-coloured child-proof lids. These changes have been phased in over the last year and you may still encounter some of our stock with black lids, and previous label versions that are still in circulation during this time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Sfera Tulsi may aid digestion and stimulate appetite.
- Sfera Tulsi may assist to increase energy and resistance to stress (e.g. in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress).
- Sfera Ayurvedic Tulsi is a source of antioxidants.
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take Sfera Tulsi:
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Sfera Tulsi.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a heart condition.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you are taking any heart or blood pressure medication.
Other medicines and Sfera Tulsi:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking heart or blood pressure medication.
- Always tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicine. (This includes all complementary or traditional medicines.)
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
 SAHPRA Complementary Medicines – Health Supplements Safety and Efficacy. (7.04 June20)
 Sfera Tulsi Patient information leaflet
 Canadian Monograph – Holy Basil