We are implementing some exciting changes at Sfera which we would like to share with you. We are in the process of updating all our labels in order to comply with the latest SAHPRA regulations, and the design of our packaging is also being upgraded.
Apart from label updates, we have upgraded to gold-coloured child-proof lids, to align with our beautiful gold branding. These changes will be phased in over the next year and you may still encounter some of our stock with black lids, and previous label versions that are still in circulation during this time.
Some of these changes were necessitated by the regulatory changes from SAHPRA, (the regulatory body), so we decided to make fresh lemonade out of the lemons that were handed to us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- May relieve premenstrual symptoms
- May assist to stabilise menstrual cycle irregularities
- May assist to relieve symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flushes
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take Sfera Agnus Castus:
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Sfera Agnus Castus
Take special care with Sfera Agnus Castus:
- if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives, or hormone replacement therapy. Consult a health care provider or doctor prior to use.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Agnus Castus.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not take Sfera Agnus Castus if you are pregnant, or you are breastfeeding your baby.
 SAHPRA Complementary Medicines – Health Supplements Safety and Efficacy. (7.04 June20)
 Sfera Agnus Castus patient information leaflet