CholestCare complex is a combination of Mushrooms and herbal extracts targeting High Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure. This complex is aimed for people who want to have a healthy heart or for preventative measures.
Unique feature: Mushroom: 10:1 water and ethanol extraction and only fruiting bodies used.
- Cardiovascular Health and high blood pressure
- Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
- Protecting arteries and circulation
- Metabolic Syndrome
King Oyster Mushroom (Pleutorus ostreatus)
- The King Oyster Mushroom has antioxidants that help to keep disease away.
- Assist in lowering cholesterol. Once the blood is free from cholesterol, blood circulation is enhanced and the body feed healthier.
- Excellent energy booster.
- Arjuna mainly used for heart diseases due to its cardio-protective and cardio-strengthening properties. It strengthens cardiac muscle (heart muscle) and normalises (mainly reduces) heartbeat.
- In addition, it is a good source of minerals, which helps to prevent bone loss (osteoporosis) and improve bone mineral density.
- It has ulcer protection action, so it is used for ulcer treatment, especially indicated for peptic ulcers. It stops bleeding, so it is beneficial in bleeding disorders.
- The herb is used for conditions like heart failure, irregular heart beat and coronary artery disease. It also helps reverse the hardening of arteries.
Silbinol® (Pterocarpus marsupium)
- Silbinol® is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation for a standardised extract obtained from the heartwood and bark of Pterocarpus marsupium (Indian Kino) useful in maintaining healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Silbinol significantly reduced the serum cholesterol, triglyceride, LDL, and VLDL.
Gugulipid® (Commiphora mukul)
- Gugulipid, or guggul, is a natural substance derived from the mukul myrrh tree.
- Gugulipid helps to lower cholesterol and help prevent atherosclerosis and hardening of the arteries.
If taking medication, including anticoagulants, or antihypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.