At Sfera Bio Nutrition we are implementing some changes, which we would like to share with you. We are making label improvements and updates and are switching over to gold-coloured child-proof lids. These changes have been phased in over the last year and you may still encounter some of our stock with black lids, and previous label versions that are still in circulation during this time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Contains digestive enzymes to assist with digestion.
- Helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance (including gas, bloating, cramping and diarrhoea).
- Helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract and mild digestive upset.
- Helps relieve the pain associated with menstruation.
- May be used as a sleep aid (during times of mental stress).
- Assists with protecting the liver and helps to support liver.
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take Sfera Digest-It:
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Sfera DIGEST-IT.
- if you have diarrhoea or haemorrhagic diseases.
- if you are pregnant or if you have hypermenorrhoea/profuse menstrual flow/heavy periods.
- if you have hypokalaemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
- if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have diabetes or have a liver disorder.
- if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers or are having surgery.
- if you are taking birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Take special care with Sfera Digest-It
Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy.
Stop use of Sfera Digest-it and consult a health care practitioner if menstruation is delayed or absent, or if you experience increased menstrual bleeding time.
Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness.
Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
Other medicines and Sfera Digest-It:
Always tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicine. (This includes all complementary or traditional medicines.)
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other medications or health products, as Sfera DIGEST-IT may alter their effectiveness.
Do not use this product if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, blood thinners, anti-inflammatory agents, antibiotics, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera DIGEST-IT.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
 SAHPRA Complementary Medicines – Health Supplements Safety and Efficacy.
 Sfera Digest-It Patient information leaflet