Medicinal mushroom formulated to support immune function and overall health.
Unique selling point: Mushroom: 10:1 water and ethanol extraction and only fruiting bodies used.
Key benefits of Full Spectrum Mushroom Complex
- Supports the Immune system and overall health
- Blood sugar
How it works:
Shiitake (Lentinula edodus)
- Shiitake is good for preventing high blood pressure and heart disease
- Controlling cholesterol levels
- Building resistance to viruses and fighting diseases such as cancer.
- Liver protective
- Active compound: Lentinan
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis)
- Cordyceps is known to boost energy levels and increase endurance in athletes
- Cordyceps increases the heart’s strength, while slowing the pulse. It raises HDL cholesterol, while lowering LDL (‘bad’) cholesterol. It stops the formation of cholesterol plaques in the arteries.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Has been used as an aphrodisiac and treatment for impotence in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Affinity for the lungs: It has been shown to improve the functioning of the respiratory system and is beneficial for people suffering from cough, asthma and bronchitis due to its anti-inflammatory properties and its action of relaxing the bronchial walls.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Reishi promotes strong immunity to disease. It can be taken daily with no build-up tolerance.
- Valuable tonic as it helps to normalise the organs in the body and classified as an adaptogen. It helps to reduce stress, boost energy and helps one to get enough sleep, depending on the needs of the body.
- Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Supports the liver
- Supports cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
- This mushroom is a type of adaptogen. Adaptogens assist the body in fighting against any type of mental or physical difficulty. They also work to regulate systems of the body that have become unbalanced.
- Liver protectant
- Can help to lover blood-glucose levels.
Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
But whilst cognitive enhancement is considered the most essential effects of Lion’s Mane, it’s far away from the only one; studies claim that Lion’s Mane is really an effective neuro protectant that may be beneficial in the management of a startling variety of conditions which range from cardiovascular health to obesity and also some kinds of cancer.
- Lion’s Mane is really a distinctive nootropic with the potential of brain and cognitive enhancing.
- Lions mane contains a neural growth factor that helps to protect the whole nervous system.
- Avoid using medicinal mushrooms if you have a known allergy to other mushrooms or moulds.
- Mushrooms should not be taken on an ongoing basis; take one-month breaks every three months, then resume.
Shiitake Adverse Reactions
- May cause temporary diarrhoea and abdominal bloating in high dosages.
- Allergic reactions are rare, but when they occur, they produce a characteristic whorl, similar to hives (‘shiitake dermatitis), on skin exposed to sunlight.
- People with bladder cancer should not use raw shiitake.
Cordyceps Adverse Reactions
- Do not use if on anticoagulant drugs, asthma inhalers, or immunosuppressant drugs for lupus, myasthenia gravis, psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis. (Cordyceps stimulates the immune system).
- Avoid using cordyceps for hormone-sensitive disorders such as breast cancer or prostate cancer.
- Cordyceps are for the use of adults only.
Reishi Adverse Reactions:
- Adverse reactions are extremely rare, but using Reishi for three to six months continuous my result in dryness of the mouth, throat and nasal passages; stomach upset; or nosebleed. These complications appear so seldom that their exact causes are not known.
- If taking blood-thinning medications such as warfarin, use Reishi only under a doctor’s supervision.
- Reishi might have hypotensive activity, so avoid using with antihypertensive medication.
Maitake Adverse Reactions
- Maitake might lower blood glucose levels and might have an additive effect when used with other supplements / medication that also lower blood sugar levels. Monitor blood glucose levels closely.
Lion's Mane Adverse Reactions
- May cause itching of the skin at higher dosages