Maca is a superb adaptogenic herb that increase stamina and vitality in a variety of conditions. It is also known as Peruvian Ginseng.
Standardised extract and 100% raw powder
Also known as Peruvian Ginseng
- Balances the hormones
- Increases stamina
- Helps with mood, sleep and stress
- Menopause support
How it works
- Regulates the relationship between the pituitary, ovaries and adrenals.
- Reestablishes normal rhythms, regulates cortisol and melatonin levels.
- Increases fertility, the number of pregnancies and the birth weight of offspring. Decreases fatigues, increases libido and combats anemia.
- Ancient Peruvian herb that increases vitality, strength and stamina
- Alleviates signs of decreasing hormones in middle age and menopause
- In menopause maca alleviates symptoms of low hormones, including flashes, vaginal lubrication, sexual function and libido.
- Alleviated night sweats.
- Works on the hypothalamus and pituitary to reestablish hormone levels.
- Increases or decreases ratios of hormones according to what the body needs and promotes proper hormonal metabolism and production.
- Decreases acne and is nutritive to the body due to its high vitamin, mineral and amino acid content.
No contraindications or toxicity known.
May be taken during pregnancy.