At Sfera Bio Nutrition we are implementing some changes, which we would like to share with you. We are making label improvements and updates and are switching over to gold-coloured child-proof lids. These changes have been phased in over the last year and you may still encounter some of our stock with black lids, and previous label versions that are still in circulation during this time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Maca Extract is often considered to be of higher quality or potency due to the concept of increasing concentrations of active compounds by the extraction process.
- Source of antioxidants
- Helps to support emotional aspects of sexual health
- Helps to support healthy mood balance during menopause
Warnings & Precautions
Take special care with Sfera Maca Extract:
- if you have high blood pressure
- if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinners
- if you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression.
- if you are a woman with hormone sensitive conditions you should avoid Sfera Maca Extract. Some of these conditions include breast, uterine and ovarian cancers, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Maca Extract.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
 SAHPRA Complementary Medicines – Health Supplements Safety and Efficacy
 Sfera Maca Extract Patient information leaflet
 Canadian Monograph: Maca