Maca is a superb adaptogenic herb that increase stamina and vitality in a variety of conditions. It is also known as Peruvian Ginseng.
100% raw maca powder
Made from the light to dark grey Maca roots, the rarest of all the Maca colours, accounting for less than 20% of the harvest.
- Muscle building
- Increasing energy.
- Increasing stamina.
- Boosting libido and overcoming erectile dysfunction.
- Enhancing fertility
- Hair growth.
- Strong teeth and bones
- Improved memory
How it works
- Traditional Peruvian aphrodisiac and treatment for impotence and infertility.
- Increases sex drive, sexual stamina and strength.
- Improves erectile dysfunction, male impotence and increases sperm count.
- Improves physical strength and helps to maintain activity in geriatric men.
- Boost energy, stamina, endurance and increases athletic performance
- Adaptogenic herb that benefits the entire system in times of stress or when extra energy is needed.
- Invigorates libido and is a sexual restorative in both men and women
There are different types of maca root with different colors ranging from white to black. Each maca colour has different biological effects. The effects of black, yellow and red maca have been mostly studied.
The aim of the varies studies done by academic institutions was to find out was to find out what maca color has fertility properties, nutrition potency, effects on memory, and mood.
- Black maca has better effects on sperm production than yellow maca which has only moderate effects. Black maca increased sperm count as early as 1 day after treatment.
- It has been shown to have beneficial effects on learning and memory.
- Black maca has shown to be the strongest energy production maca of all maca’s.
- Black maca is more aimed for men and yellow maca for women.
No contraindications or toxicity known.
May be taken during pregnancy.