Peptan Marine collagen
Declaration of origin: Peptan F is made from fish skins coming from Tilapia and Pangasius. Countries of origin: Costa Rica, Ecuador, Brazil, Honduras, Mexico, Indonesia, Iceland and Vietnam (establishments registered by the European Union for the production and import of edible fish).
- Wrinkle reduction
- Hair strength improvement
- Skin hydration improvement
- Muscle soreness
- Sports performance
- Healthy joints
- Bone health
How it works
Joint and Bone Health
- Collagen provides the organic framework in bones on which minerals are deposited and also contribute to bone flexibility and strength.
- Peptan has been shown to stimulate the activity of bone-forming cells and at the same time inhibits the function of bone-resorbing cells.
- Collagen is found the thick second layer of the skin. Collagen fibers in the dermis provide the infrastructure for elastin, which maintains the skin’s elasticity, and for hyaluronic acid to trap moisture.
- Ageing takes place here before being visible on the surface. d
- Collagen has a unique amino acid profile that supports muscle recovery and connective tissue support
Please be aware of an allergic reaction to the collagen source (Marine)
Clinical trials with Peptan have not been peformed on pregnancy women, children and adolescents. Before taking Peptan, always consult medical doctors for advice.