At Sfera Bio Nutrition we are implementing some changes, which we would like to share with you. We are making label improvements and updates and are switching over to gold-coloured child-proof lids. These changes have been phased in over the last year and you may still encounter some of our stock with black lids, and previous label versions that are still in circulation during this time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Source of (the) essential amino acid(s) (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine) for the maintenance of good health (and involved in protein synthesis).
- Source of (the) non-essential amino acid(s) (alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine) involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Warnings & Precautions
Take special care with Sfera Marine Collagen:
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
Reported side-effects of Sfera Marine Collagen are mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Marine Collagen.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not take Sfera Marine Collagen if you are pregnant, or you are breastfeeding your baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care provider for advice before taking this medicine.
 SAHPRA Complementary Medicines – Health Supplements Safety and Efficacy
 Sfera Marine Collagen Patient information leaflet
 Canadian Monograph: Hydrolyzed Collagen