Delivery in 2 - 3 working days
Vitex Agnus Castus, commonly known as chaste tree, is a shrub native to the Mediterranean and Asia. The seed or berry is commonly used as a Western herbal medicine. Sfera Agnus Castus is composed of chaste tree berry extract. Sfera Agnus Castus may assist in the relief of symptoms associated with menopause (hot flushes). It may help to stabilise menstrual cycle irregularities and relieve premenstrual symptoms.
|One vegetarian capsule provides:||
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) [berry extract 4:1]||400 mg|
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule.
Take one (1) capsule daily in the morning with food or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Use for at least 3 months to see beneficial effects.
At Sfera Bio Nutrition we are implementing some changes, which we would like to share with you. We are making label improvements and updates and are switching over to gold-coloured child-proof lids. These changes have been phased in over the last year and you may still encounter some of our stock with black lids, and previous label versions that are still in circulation during this time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- May relieve premenstrual symptoms
- May assist to stabilise menstrual cycle irregularities
- May assist to relieve symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flushes
Warnings & Precautions
Do not take Sfera Agnus Castus:
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients of Sfera Agnus Castus
Take special care with Sfera Agnus Castus:
- if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives, or hormone replacement therapy. Consult a health care provider or doctor prior to use.
Children and adolescents: Children and adolescents under the age of 18 years should not take Sfera Agnus Castus.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Do not take Sfera Agnus Castus if you are pregnant, or you are breastfeeding your baby.
 SAHPRA Complementary Medicines – Health Supplements Safety and Efficacy. (7.04 June20)
 Sfera Agnus Castus patient information leaflet