Delivery in 2 - 3 working days
Agnus Castus is an essential herbal supplement for women suffering from hormonal imbalance, irregular menstruation, cramps, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or symptoms of menopause. Vitex Agnus Castus is also known as Chasteberry, and has been used to treat impotence, female infertility and the absence of menstruation (Amenorrhea).
In Europe, Chasteberry is recommended more frequently than any other herb for relieving the symptoms of PMS. It serves as an essential supplement for peace of mind during this particular time of the month.
Agnus Castus 60 capsules - One capsule provides:
Chastetree Berry Extract 4:1 (Vitex agnus castus) 200mg
Chastetree Berry Powder (Vitex agnus castus) 200mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule Shell
Take one capsule first thing in the morning with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. The pituitary gland is at its most active early in the morning.
Agnus Castus can be taken long term, but the general practice is to stop when you are having your cycle. Requires several months of supplement use to help regulate any hormonal condition.
Vitex Agnus Castus, also known as chastetree berry is a hormone balancing herbal supplement that helps relieve the symptoms of menopause, PMS and irregular menstruation and cramps.
- Reduces PMS symptoms
- Minimises fibrocystic breast symptoms
- Regulates ovulation and promotes fertility.
- Treats menopausal difficulties.
- Relieves the pain of endometriosis.
- Controls menstrual related acne.
How it works
- Works via the pituitary to increase progesterone and decrease prolactin.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle, where the cause is a hormonal imbalance.
- For suppressed menses from the contraceptive pill, emotional upset, exercise and illness
- Valuable for PMS or excess bleeding.
- Rebalances the estrogen and progesterone balance (or excess of estrogen).
- Particularly for cyclic breast tenderness or hormonally responsive cysts.
- Increases the flow of breast milk by affecting the pituitary’s prolactin secretion
- Helps to re-regulate the menstrual cycle after pregnancy and childbirth.
- Treats impotence, infertility and emissions, especially in old age, from sexual over-indulgence, excess masturbation, or after venereal disease.
- Regulates the pituitary, increase sperm count and testosterone
- Working via the pituitary, increases progesterone formation in the body.
- Normalizes menstrual cycle, increasing fertility (may take 12-18 months).
- Counters hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety, too frequent periods.
- Reduces anxiety, irritability, insomnia, headache, mood change, tension, breast tenderness, water retention, bloating and sweet cravings.
Avoid if you are taking birth control or hormonal supplements (estrogen and progesterone). Not suitable for anemic women. Do not use during pregnancy. Some people reported an itchy rash with prolonged use. Vitex can cause headache or increased menstrual flow.