Biotic Multi Strain Complex 40ml
Biotic Complex has been formulated to assist in the promotion and maintenance of healthy intestinal flora. Microflora in the gut are essential for the functioning of the metabolism, immune system and protecting the body from infection.
Our Biotic is comprised of beneficial bacteria, which are freeze-dried and compressed in oil. The oil base ensures that the bacteria are stable at room temperature and extends the shelf life of the product. Biotic does therefore not have to be refrigerated and serves as the ideal travel companion
Sfera Biotic 3 Billion CFU
Each 1ml (20 drops) provide:
- Total bacterial count per dose: 3 billion CFU (colony forming units)
- Lactobacillus salivarius LS-33 (750 million cfu/dose) - 10mg
- Lactobacillus reuteri SD - 5865 (100 million cfu/dose) - 10mg
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR - 32 (900 million cfu/dose) - 10mg
- Bifidobacterium bifidum BB - 02 (750 million cfu/dose) - 10mg
- Bifidobacterium longum BL - 05 (500 million cfu/dose) - 10mg
- Saccharomyces boulardii (10 million cfu/dose)
- MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil) - 18ml
- 100% Natural strawberry flavour
Best taken after meals.
Drop on a spoon or directly into your mouth, then take a sip of water to activate the good bacteria. You can also add Biotic to yogurt if your kids do not enjoy the taste.
- Treatment dose for adults: 1ml (20 drops) twice per day
- Maintenance dose for adults: 1ml (20 drops) once per day
- Children (1 – 12 years): 0.5ml (10 drops) once per day
Cautions & Warnings:
- Biotic does not need to be refrigerated but keep in a room with ambient temperature – do not keep in sunlight or warm environments (e.g. bathroom cabinet or the front seat of your car).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Do not take Biotic at the same time as antibiotics, administer 2-3 hours before or after use.
- Reduces tooth decay in children
- Assist with Halitosis (oral mal odour)
- Reduces allergies and asthma
- Aids with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (small intestine)
- Chrohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Disease (colon)
- Vaginal Thrush
- Bladder and Urinary Tract infections
- Oral Health
- Reported to reduce tooth decay in children taking Lactobacillus Rhamnosus enriched milk.
- May help in the treatment of halitosis (oral mal odour)
- Effectively reduces gingivitis causing bacteria
- A demonstrated reduction in the development of atopic disease (specifically eczema) in children with high risk of allergies.
- In terms of asthma, long-term consumption of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria reduced circulating IgE levels and Clinical symptoms in several studies.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (small intestine)
- A consistent feature in a chronic inflammatory bowel disease seems to be an increase in intestinal permeability, which can develop into inflammatory lesions and trigger mucosal inflammation. The mucosal barrier provides an important interface between the contents of the gut (the food that you eat) and the host’s immune cells.
- Beneficial bacteria have been shown to strengthen the epithelial barrier, whilst simultaneously reducing mucosal levels of inflammatory cytokines.
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS) (large intestine)
It may also help the symptom of abdominal distension – an extremely common feature of IBS.