Tulsi (Holy Basil)
Tulsi, which is often referred to as holy basil, is a potent herb that has been used in India for thousands of years. According to Ayurveda, holy basil promotes purity and lightness in the body, cleansing the respiratory tract of toxins, and relieving digestive gas and bloating
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Tulsi Extract (Ocimum Sanctum) 500mg
Standardised for a minimum of 2.0% Ursolic Acid
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Plant part: Leaves
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Up to 4 capsules can be taken per single dose.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Tulsi may lower blood sugar levels. Caution is advised in patients with diabetes (high blood sugar) and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). It may alter the effect of insulin.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Key benefits of Tulsi:
- Blood sugar support
- Stress support
- Boosts immunity
- Digestive remedy
How it works:
Adaptogen and Stress
- An adaptogen that improves immunity and revitalizes the body
- An overall tonifying and invigorating herb that lowers stress levels.
- Shown to significantly lower blood sugar levels without side-effects.
Candida/yeasts and digestive tonic
- Traditional Ayurvedic herb for chronic yeast infection.
Anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and anti-cancer herb
Increases immune function by up to 20%, broad action against bacteria, kills parasites and soothes a range of digestive disturbances.
- Specific for the withdrawal from marijuana, as well as alcoholism