Phosphatidyl Serine Complex (EzyPS Spray)
Phosphatidylserine is a fatty substance produced in the body that covers and protects every cell. It is vital for the proper functioning of nerve cells within the brain, aiding the transmission of messages between them. It plays a key role in keeping your memory sharp as you get older.
EzyPS Spray is an essential supplement for healthy brain function, cognitive excellence, combats depression and reduces the levels of the stress hormone, cortisol.
Phosphatidyl Serine 100 mg
Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil
Natural Strawberry Flavour
Toddlers (2-4 years): 1 Squirt
Children (4-12 years): 2-4 squirts
Adults (12 years +): 4 squirts
Take 200mg per day for the first 4 weeks and then 100mg per day after.
100mg PS per day is the minimally proven effective daily dose
For more immediate results, 4 weeks of 200mg/day supplementation followed by 100mg/day supplementation may be recommended.
Studies testing the effect of PS supplementation in children used doses of 100-200mg PS per day, for periods up to 2 months. In these studies, intake of PS was shown to reduce inattention, reduce restlessness, improve memory and learning, and improve mood and behaviour. Consumption was shown to be safe and no adverse events were reported.
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid essential for proper and healthy brain function.
EnzyPS® is a clinically proven nutrient for Cogntive Excellence. Delicious Spray suitable for the whole family.
- Cognitive Excellence
- Improved exercise experience
- Mood Improvement
- Stress Reduction
- Promotes youthful skin
- Reduction of cortisol levels
- Effect on brain waves (intensity and frequencies)
- May improve symptoms of Alzheimer's disease
- Aids the slowdown of age-related cognitive decline
- Combats depression
- Improves Parkinson's disease
- Treats ADHD
- Boosts Athletic performance
How it works
- PS affects levels of internal collagen production. Reduction of collagen formation results in skin wrinkling and drying.
- PS effect the production of another protein, known as MMP1 – which is an enzyme responsible for collagen breakdown.
- The two combined effects of synthesis or formation of collagen an on breakdown of the collagen lads to an overall result of increase collagen formation.
- PS reduces the levels of the stress hormone, cortisol, which naturally occurs as part of the body’s reaction to negative mood changes.
- Cortisol are increased in people who are experiencing a low mood.
IF YOU GET TOO LITTLE:
IF YOU GET TOO MUCH:
PS in considered safe when taken in the appropriate dosages. Possible side effects of PS especially at doses over 300mg/day include insomnia and upset stomach.
You should not take phosphatidylserine if you take any type of blood thinner.
Use caution when combining it with natural blood thinning supplements like ginkgo biloba.
MORE ON PHOSHALIPIDS....
Cellular membranes are built of two layers, an inner layer exposed to the inside of a cell, and an outer layer exposed to the environment of the cell. PS is located mainly in the inner leaflet of cell membranes where it is involved in a number of cellular activities related to enzymatic functions and the transfer of signals from and to the cell (signal transduction).
While in most tissues PS in not a major constituent of cell membranes (no more than 3% in most tissues), human brain and other neuronal cell membranes are highly enriched with PS (up to 18%). Nerve cells depend on healthy membrane function for normal neuro-transmitter metabolism and nerve signal transmission.
Elevated PS levels in neuronal tissues ensures adequate structure and proper functioning of these important cells. Maintaining brain PS levels has been associated with normal and efficient signal transduction processes, efficient glucose metabolism and other biological pathways, which are crucial to the maintenance of normal and healthy cognitive and mental functions.